Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ishmael Found!

...clinging to a clamshell. And I found Kara's wallet on tonight's lowtide. And don't worry Walt, Mini-Shaq was a swimmer, ending up in the weeds of the dredge a half mile downstream. And if anyone is reading this in France, i want my oars back. Be on the lookout come spring. So with a new iPhone in hand, back to the business of blogging:




Pictured in its first layer, this is an offshoot of hamlin creek on the south end of goat island. It has been out of the rotation for a while, so tonight I sanded off the surface and razored off the chips and dead brush hairs. After mixing the cloud colors, I sat and stared for a while, remembering why I wanted to do eight of this scene (but will probably end up making only two). The variations could be endless.

-jb.

No comments:

Post a Comment