Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Digital Archives are Dangerous Places

One minute, I'm mixing colors wondering about the shape of a bough of trees. Eight hours later I am at the computer and wondering if I even found the photo I was looking for. Looking for a specific reference photo for "Spiral," I found the master series. For giggles, I stitched it together.



It went so well, I tried another. This one did not. Not wanting to end on a bad note, I found and stitched this.



Which made me think, why not try the big one from way back?



I should have stopped after two for my eyes are bleary. But the cool thing is that they will be on Google Maps (click on the "More" dialog box then click photos) in the next few days.

ps. click on the photos to view a larger version

No comments:

Post a Comment