Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Down goes Frazier!

Frazier, by the way, is the new name of my rowboat, because on my birthday, it went down. To the bottom of the intracoastal waterway, that is. High winds, rough seas, birthday drinks, a killer manatee (though unconfirmed i will stick with this highly suspect part of the story), and a snapped oar were all to blame, but needless to say it ended up being a cold swim. Sadly, iPhones and salt water make poor bedfellows. Thus, such richly informative blog posts as "Framing Part 3!" "Installation Views of New Work," and "Five Favorite Things Of Being an Artist: Number 4" went the way of the Pequod. I guess it serves me right for being a lazy poster. But fear not! Posts will resume again if diving for my wallet turns out to be successful and I can get my hands on a new iPhone. Otherwise, my new work will be posted on my website by the end of the day: www.jbboyd.net Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment