Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Boulder Rocks

The location and the way the City of Boulder set up it's open space policy decades ago assured it to be unique, but my crazy crew of cousins makes it even more special every time I visit. This time proved no different. Wether being fed like a pig led to slaughter, water skiing (or in my case, water eating) on a lake at sunset in the shadow of the Rockies, or climbing to a perch on the side of the earth, I had a smile on my face the entire time.


This is from the top of the Third Flatiron, overlooking Boulder, Denver, and the seemingly endless plains of the Midwest. Personally though, call me lazy. I like letting gravity do the work.


Finally, on the beginning of a safe descent back to sea level, you can see the rock we climbed over my left shoulder. Thanks again cuzs!!!


-jb boyd.

No comments:

Post a Comment